Stylitis-41/101 dataloggers now use Compact Flash memory cards.
Compact Flash memory cards offer a number of advantages over the older PCMCIA cards: Much larger Capacity, easy availability, card directory, etc.
New Stylitis-50 datalogger
Most advanced datalogger for wind energy assessment.
Price: 780,00 €
Symmetron Stylitis-41 is a stand-alone, battery-operated Datalogger suitable for measurements in Meteorological, Wind/Hydro potential and other Environmental fields.
- High reliability. True non-stop operation. No adjustments required.
- Simple menu structure is easy to learn and use.
- Password protection.
- (4) voltage analog inputs.
- (3) counting inputs.
- (3) 5V precision excitation outputs.
- Built-in surge protection for all inputs and outputs.
- Compatibility with most types of sensors from all vendors.
- Measures: Voltage, current, frequency, temperature, pressure, humidity, altitude, solar radiation. Wind speed and direction, rain height, water speed and depth, etc.
- Samples once per second.
- Statistics from 1 minute to 1 hour: Min, Max, Average, Standard Deviation.
- Recording in internal memory or up to 2 Gbytes Compact Flash cards.
- GSM data transmission (optional).
- Dual enclosure: External heavy duty, all weather, GRP (polyester) IP65 box. Internal steel enclosure protects electronics from electromagnetic interference and sharp objects that succeed in penetrating the outer box.