Symmetron vacation 2014
The Symmetron company will remain closed for vacation from 2 to 24 August 2014.
New data logger operating software Opton 4!
Replace old Opton and Stylitis Explorer with Opton 4, a more user friendly software, which cooperates with all Stylitis data loggers.
Some new features are the global sites and connections management, the connection assistant and the produced site messages.
For more information, click here
Digital bus sensors option in Stylitis-10
Digital bus sensors (MODBUS RTU and SDI-12) option in Stylitis-10. Conversion of the PERIPHERAL port to RS-485.
Stylitis-10 with internal GPS module
The Stylitis-10 datalogger is also available with an internal modem with a GPS module, to receive location and time information.
New software: Stylitis Explorer 4
Download the new version of Stylitis Explorer 4, without uninstalling the old version (3.××). Versions 3.×× and 4.×× can be both installed in your computer.
Price: 285,00 €
Upgrade to Symmetron Symonet modem and communicate with remote RS-232 devices, like they were attached to your computer's local COM port.
Symonet acts as a bridge between your computer's local COM port and a remote RS-232 device.
Moreover, via Symmetron's public Diameson server, you can create a virtual wireless RS-485 network, where each network Symonet can be anywhere in the world, like they where attached to your computer's local COM port, via RS-485. Each serial device is equipped with a Symonet modem. Sent data of one Serial device (Master) are transmitted to all the other devices (Slaves).Moreover, a network user will be able to communicate with a specific Sym-o-net and monitor the data sent by all network Sym-o-nets.
- Static IP SIM card is not required.
- Static IP ADSL connection is not required.
- Continuous online or on demand GPRS communication.
- Creates independent virtual COM ports in your computer, one for each remote device.
- Compatible to most RS-232 devices.
- 1200 to 38400 baud. 8 bit no parity, 7 bit w/parity. Hardware/software flow control.
- Access up to 3, RS-232 remote devices, using the same modem and same SIM card.
- Communication goes through Symmetron's public Diameson server.
- No one can access your remote devices without your Username, Password and Symonet serial number.
- Symonet may be configured as client or server.
- GSM (CSD) connections are also supported.
- ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONALITY WITH STYLITIS DATA LOGGERS:
- Automatic data emailing via GPRS. Programmable data and status emailing. Emails are encrypted for data safety. Single-click email collection and archiving to Opton 4 or Stylitis Explorer site folders.
- SMS alerts. Sends SMS to specified phone number if the system's power supply is found low.
- Replies to SMS messages. Check instantaneous Counter and Analog values from cell phone.