Upgrade to Symmetron Symonet modem and communicate with remote RS-232 devices, like they were attached to your computer's local COM port.
Symonet acts as a bridge between your computer's local COM port and a remote RS-232 device.
Moreover, via Symmetron's public Diameson server, you can create a virtual wireless RS-485 network, where each network Symonet can be anywhere in the world, like they where attached to your computer's local COM port, via RS-485. Each serial device is equipped with a Symonet modem. Sent data of one Serial device (Master) are transmitted to all the other devices (Slaves).Moreover, a network user will be able to communicate with a specific Sym-o-net and monitor the data sent by all network Sym-o-nets.
- Static IP SIM card is not required.
- Static IP ADSL connection is not required.
- Continuous online or on demand GPRS communication.
- Creates independent virtual COM ports in your computer, one for each remote device.
- Compatible to most RS-232 devices.
- 1200 to 38400 baud. 8 bit no parity, 7 bit w/parity. Hardware/software flow control.
- Access up to 3, RS-232 remote devices, using the same modem and same SIM card.
- Communication goes through Symmetron's public Diameson server.
- No one can access your remote devices without your Username, Password and Symonet serial number.
- Symonet may be configured as client or server.
- GSM (CSD) connections are also supported.
- ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONALITY WITH STYLITIS DATA LOGGERS:
- Automatic data emailing via GPRS. Programmable data and status emailing. Emails are encrypted for data safety. Single-click email collection and archiving to Opton 4 or Stylitis Explorer site folders.
- SMS alerts. Sends SMS to specified phone number if the system's power supply is found low.
- Replies to SMS messages. Check instantaneous Counter and Analog values from cell phone.