New Sym-o-net USER GUIDE. NEW SYM-O-NET FEATURES
- Automatic data logger and Sym-o-net Password synchronization.
- Capability of multiple Sym-o-net connection in a network, by creating a virtual wireless RS-485 network via GPRS.
- Besides Stylitis Explorer, it also cooperates with new Opton 4 software.
- 1 or 3 device version
Price: FREE €
SymonetCOM is the software for communication with the Sym-o-net, and specifically with one of the 3 serial DEVICE ports, and hence with the corresponding device, which is connected to the port. The connection is achieved remotely, via GPRS, via the creation of a virtual COM port. There are the following connection capabilities:
- Sym-o-net acts as a client to Diameson Gateway, Symmetron's software server, by using a cheap dynamic IP SIM card. Connect to Sym-o-net, via Diameson (as a client to Diameson).
- Connect as a client to Diameson to multiple Sym-o-nets (slaves) simultaneously, as a master, again by using a cheap dynamic IP SIM card in each.
- Sym-o-net acts as a server and uses a static IP SIM card. Connect as a client to Sym-o-net's server.
Program Sym-o-net (adjust its settings in control mode) remotely after achieving a connection or program it locally (serially) without connecting to it.