Symmetron vacation 2014
The Symmetron company will remain closed for vacation from 2 to 24 August 2014.
New data logger operating software Opton 4!
Replace old Opton and Stylitis Explorer with Opton 4, a more user friendly software, which cooperates with all Stylitis data loggers.
Some new features are the global sites and connections management, the connection assistant and the produced site messages.
For more information, click here
Digital bus sensors option in Stylitis-10
Digital bus sensors (MODBUS RTU and SDI-12) option in Stylitis-10. Conversion of the PERIPHERAL port to RS-485.
Stylitis-10 with internal GPS module
The Stylitis-10 datalogger is also available with an internal modem with a GPS module, to receive location and time information.
New software: Stylitis Explorer 4
Download the new version of Stylitis Explorer 4, without uninstalling the old version (3.××). Versions 3.×× and 4.×× can be both installed in your computer.
Price: FREE €
Opton 4 is a Windows application designed for use with all Symmetron Stylitis dataloggers: Stylitis-10, Stylitis-20, Stylitis-41, Stylitis-101, Stylitis-50 and Stylitis-Power. Opton 4 replaces old Opton and Stylitis Explorer, adding new features such as better management of datalogger sites and connections, easy setup, files, etc management, via tabs, and easy sensor factor calculation. Moreover, there is a datalogger configuration guide and a detailed Opton 4 tour, in which you are guided step by step.
Opton 4 has been designed to streamline operations and allow users work with data as simply as possible. It can be used alone or with AutoConnect, Symmetron's automatic download software.
- Operation grouping in user friendly tabs and single-click selection of most operations.
- Graphical setup of datalogger, in tree or table form.
- Easy channel setup, via sensor library.
- Data organized in Windows folders with each folder representing a site.
- Built-in data viewer and graph.
- On-line plot.
- Offline data file management: graphs, statistics per hour, day, month, etc.
- Data retrieval and decompression via RS232, GPRS, Ethernet connections and GSM or PSTN modems.
- Built-in web server allows network computers access on-line data from Opton 4.
- Easier connection to the datalogger via the connection assistant.
- Info, warning and critical messages, concerning the datalogger's operation.
- Compatible with Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/7
For comprehensive Data, Equipment and Site management see Emmetron, Symmetron's database software.