Captum is a free service which makes it easy to set up a real-time web page presenting measurements from any Symmetron data logger, which have been sent to a web database. Measurement data are available, along with plots and statistics.
- Create one site per data logger, by defining its Serial Number and Password (the password is mandatory).
- Optionally, you may also define a picture in each site, along with its position on the map, by defining its longitude and latitude.
- Each site may be public ( freely available data to open public) or private (only you can view its data)
- The data can be retrieved by developpers from the database in form of an XML file. For more information, contact us.
Enter Captum's website, in order to login, by clicking the Enter button below. You may:
- Add a site, or edit an existing site.
- View the latest data sent to the database.
- View a plot of your data, between the dates you will select.
- View data statistics per hour, per day, per day of the week and per month, between the dates you will select.
- (Only for Stylitis-10 and Stylitis-20 data loggers) View alarms in table form, along with their plots and statistics.
For a free demonstration, click the Enter button below and login as a visitor, with user name Symmetron. View the site named Office Temperature