Wind energy assessment system for low power wind turbines (measurement at one height)
Price: CALL €
• Measure wind speed and direction at one height
The system includes:
- Data logger: Stylitis-10 by SYMMETRON.
- Anemometer: Click here to select the appropriate sensor for you from our list.
- Wind vane: Click here to select the appropriate sensor for you from our list.
- Optional 10m met mast: Click here to view our list of heavy duty and lattice masts.
• Optionally, you may also measure temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, rain height, etc
- External Temperature sensor: THERMOS by SYMMETRON - External Humidity sensor: YGRO by SYMMETRON - External Temperature-Humidity sensor: THYGRO by SYMMETRON - Barometer: BARON by SYMMETRON - Rain Gauge: click here to select a rain gauge from our list.
- Mast tilt sensor: If you wish to monitor your met mast's tilt (elevation angle) as well, you may use Tiltometerby SYMMETRON, which measures elevation and azimuth angles.
• Open System: Our data loggers are compatible with sensors of most vendors If you cannot find the sensors you need, ask us for a quote.
• Compatibility with wind ultrasonic (SDI-12) multi-sensors, which measure simultaneously wind speed and direction, temperature, etc.
• Optional telemetry via GSM/GPRS/LAN/internet. Moreover, receive Alarms, data emails and send and retrieve your data from a web database
- Specifically, the data logger may include a built-in remote communication module ( GSM/GPRS modem, Ethernet or WiFi module)
- Besides remote communication and data download, Stylitis-10 also features automated operations:
1. Alarms via SMS or Email, when user defined conditions are satisfied.
2. Daily data Emails 3. Data and alarms are sent to a web database. Data and alarms graphs and statistics are available, while the data can be retrieved by developers, in form of an xml file.
• Operation Software, suitable for Manual or Automatic communication and data download, with offline data management tools as well
Specifically, Opton 4 operating software features:
- Global data logger sites (represented by windows folders) and connections management
- Operation grouping in user friendly tabs and single-click selection of most operations
- Easy channel setup, in table or tree form, either manually or via sensor library.
- Offline data file management: check data files integrity and get data graphs and statistics per hour, day, month, etc.
- Info, warning and criticalmessages, concerning the datalogger's operation.
On the other hand, AutoConnect automatic operation software features:
- Unattended operation: Automatic downloading, decompressing and archiving.
- Supports Data File downloading, Status downloading, Instant Values downloading, and Web Database updating.
- Different automatic operations can be performed once or more times a week, once or more times a day - Optional automatic emailing of downloaded files to third-party recipients.
• View the wind turbine's electrical energy production in real time.
Besides wind speed and direction recording, you may also view via the software and in the logger's screen, in real time, the wind turbine's electrical energy production! For more information about this feature, click here