New display instrument: WindLook
Monitor Wind Speed and Direction in real time with WindLook!
Suitable for Airports, Ships or connection to PC, PLC, etc.
Full weather station
• Measure wind speed and direction, temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, solar radiation, rain height, etc
The system includes:
- Data logger: Stylitis-10 by SYMMETRON.
- Anemometer: Click here to select the appropriate sensor for you from our list.
- Wind vane: Click here to select the appropriate sensor for you from our list.
- External Temperature sensor: THERMOS by SYMMETRON - External Humidity sensor: YGRO by SYMMETRON - External Temperature-Humidity sensor: THYGRO by SYMMETRON - Barometer: BARON by SYMMETRON - Solar radiation sensor: Click here to select the appropriate sensor for you from our list.
- Rain Gauge: click here to select a rain gauge from our list.
- Optional met mast: Click here to view our list of heavy duty and lattice masts.
NOTE: Stylitis-10 features 1-2 counters and 6-7 analog channels (8 total), therefore it can measure:
- 1 wind speed AND 1 rain height and 6 other (analog) measurements OR
- 1 wind speed OR 1 rain height and 7 other (analog) measurements OR
If you wish to conduct more measurements as well (more than 8 total), such as Air Oxygen and CO2, etc, you may use Stylitis-101 data logger.
• Open System: Our data loggers are compatible with sensors of most vendors If you cannot find the sensors you need, ask us for a quote.
• Optional telemetry via GSM/GPRS/LAN/internet. Moreover, receive Alarms, data emails and send and retrieve your data from a web database
- Specifically, the data logger may include a built-in remote communication module ( GSM/GPRS modem, Ethernet or WiFi module)
- Besides remote communication and data download, Stylitis-10 also features automated operations:
1. Alarms via SMS or Email, when user defined conditions are satisfied.
2. Daily data Emails 3. Data and alarms are sent to a web database. Data and alarms graphs and statistics are available, while the data can be retrieved by developers, in form of an xml file.
• Operation Software, suitable for Manual or Automatic communication and data download, with offline data management tools as well
Specifically, Opton 4 operating software features:
- Global data logger sites (represented by windows folders) and connections management
- Operation grouping in user friendly tabs and single-click selection of most operations
- Easy channel setup, in table or tree form, either manually or via sensor library.
- Offline data file management: check data files integrity and get data graphs and statistics per hour, day, month, etc.
- Info, warning and criticalmessages, concerning the datalogger's operation.
On the other hand, AutoConnect automatic operation software features:
- Unattended operation: Automatic downloading, decompressing and archiving.
- Supports Data File downloading, Status downloading, Instant Values downloading, and Web Database updating.
- Different automatic operations can be performed once or more times a week, once or more times a day - Optional automatic emailing of downloaded files to third-party recipients.