Symmetron was founded in 1989 by experienced engineers and
evolved as a manufacturer of dataloggers and supplier of measurement equipment.
During the years, the company has developed electronic design expertise in areas such as:
- Analog and digital techniques.
- Embedded design and programming.
- Software development.
- Sensor signal conditioning.
- GSM, GPRS, Email, SMS and RF modem telemetry.
- Safe Flash memory data storage techniques.
- Non-stop operation in extreme environmental conditions.
Symmetron products find applications in:
- Wind energy assessment.
- Solar energy measurements.
- Water pipe management.
- Electrical energy measurements.
- General data acquisition and remote control.
With thousands of measurement systems deployed worldwide,
clients include businesses, organizations and universities.
The company has also participated in several development programs
with universities and other organizations. These range from a
hybrid small grid simulator to fast photon pulsers for scientific experiments.
Symmetron is certified to the ISO9001 quality system.
Online GPRS telemetry using low-cost, dynamic IP SIM cards.
See Diameson server.
Modem for creating virtual RS-232 and RS-485 connections via the GPRS network.